Get Mystery Box with random crypto!

我可以想像他(老闆)無奈的眼神 I can imagine his expression of r | 二哈的英文學習坊

我可以想像他(老闆)無奈的眼神
I can imagine his expression of resigned look

為什麼山羊會撞玻璃?
專家說: just curious about it (只是好奇啦!)

這時候如果受夠了山羊那麼靠北這樣毀了你的店,
你可能會經歷以下四種歷程~

wear someone out 累死某人
I just trying to pick up the goat's slack. But that's really wore me out
我試著幫山羊收拾爛攤子,但是真的是累死我了

<>They really wore me out
他們真的累死我
<>You'll wear yourself out if you carry on working so hard.
如果你繼續這麼努力工作,你會把自己累垮的。

be sick/tired of....受夠、厭惡....
Damn it . I'm really sick of it always destroying my glass door
該死,我真的受夠山羊一直破壞我的玻璃門

<>I’m sick of him whining about money.
我受夠了他抱怨錢了

<>We were sick of her screaming at the TV all the time
我們受不了他一直對著電視大呼小叫了


one of those things 沒辦法 命中注定
I don't know what to say. it was just one of those things.
我不知道該說什麼了,這也沒辦法了

<>The road was blocked, so we missed the meeting - it was just one of those things.
道路堵塞,結果我們錯過了會議——這沒辦法。

be resigned to +Ving(動名詞)/ N.(名詞) 對...無奈 ,不得不接受
resigned 本身可當形容詞 做「無奈的 順從的」
He wear a resigned smile and hide a bitterness within.
他(老闆)帶著無奈的笑容,心裡藏著苦澀

<>The bad result made him feel resigned and frustrated.
這糟糕的結果讓他感到無奈,也覺得很氣餒

<>The people were resigned to the fact that their leader had passed away.
這群人只能無奈地接受他們的領袖已經去世的事實


你到底Goat了沒
咩~~~